ABOUT THE CCA GROUP
The CCA Group operates a number of cancer treatment clinics in NSW and is the key sponsor of the Cancer Care Foundation. The CCA Group is committed to the provision of excellence in Cancer Care by providing world-class state-of-the-art facilities that deliver multidisciplinary care in a comfortable serene nurturing environment. Patient care is delivered by a team of highly skilled medical professionals who have a proven track record of innovation and clinical leadership, using the latest in technology and treatment protocols. The key value factors promulgated by the CCA Group are to:
- provide “world-class, state-of-the-art cancer care facilities” and associated services;
- deliver multidisciplinary cancer care in a best-practice environment;
- deliver high quality efficacious patient care by highly skilled professionals with a proven track record of innovation and clinical leadership;
- utilise experienced teaching, medical, technical and support staff;
- practice non-discriminatory care ensuring the same high-level care to all, irrespective of a patient’s financial standing, age, sex, colour, creed or religious beliefs;
- conduct cancer research including local, national and international clinical trials and collaborations as well as academic research; and
- be an international provider of choice for self-funded patients from Singapore, Micronesia, Polynesia, Melanesia and the Middle East.
The CCA Group currently operates three Cancer Care Centres:
Riverina Cancer Care Centre, Wagga Wagga
Commenced operations in March 2002. This comprehensive facility offers patients from regional NSW with access to both Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy in the one convenient location, together with Pharmacy services.
Southside Cancer Care Centre, Miranda
Commenced operations in July 2014. The Southside facility delivers Chemotherapy services and is a significant contributor to the rapid growth-oriented Sutherland Shire. Also housing the CCA Group headquarters, the Southside Cancer Care Centre is based in purpose-built, modern healthcare premises, within a healthcare precinct servicing the Sutherland Shire.
Northern Beaches Cancer Care Centre, Frenchs Forest
Commenced operations in March 2017. Located in a purpose-built building within the recently opened Public-Private Northern Beaches Hospital precinct, the Northern Beaches Cancer Care Centre facility is a recipient of cancer related hospital referrals in this catchment area for Radiation Therapy.
The CCA Group currently has plans to make the Southside Cancer Care Centre a fully comprehensive facility i.e. offering both Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy. In addition, a number of greenfield sites in NSW are being explored as potential comprehensive cancer care centres so that the CCA Group can offer more accessible cancer services for patients living in those outlying areas, thereby averting the need for those patients to undergo lengthy and potentially costly travel for their cancer treatment.